LegacyGT.com

Remote Starter.

Zanatech

Anyone have experience with aftermarket remote starters? i had a friend tell me dei would be the brand to go with. I recently moved from an apartment that has a heated garage to a... house with street parking.... it gets down to -20 or so here sometimes (15 - -10 recently) so it will need to have the auto start deal (temp sensor) for when i am sleeping etc..

any advice would be welcome!.

I just installed a Viper starter on mine a month ago. I just installed what i wanted it to do, start the car. I didnt hook up the door locks or trunk release or any of that fancy stuff. And DEI is good, since there a bunch of companies in one, viper, clifford, python etc.. Id get of those models with all the features you want.

have a block heater and battery warmer... no place to plug in at work though, thus the idea. as for the sleeping deal sometimes i get stuck at work for 12-20 hours and need to work a shift to cover someone else the next morning, so sleeping at work does happen sometimes... i even have a cot and a change of clothes in my desk lol.

thanks for the confirmation dfalk!

Archived