LegacyGT.com

FS - CO: modded stock injectors, 816cc

johnAWD

Man I almost don't want to pass those up just because of the price and they were just flow tested.... so tempting.

Obviously I would need to spring for a new fuel pump to.

Do you guys think these would be reliable since they are modded or just better off buying factory 800cc injectors.

Man I almost don't want to pass those up just because of the price and they were just flow tested.... so tempting.

Obviously I would need to spring for a new fuel pump to.

Do you guys think these would be reliable since they are modded or just better off buying factory 800cc injectors.

You should do it Sean, definitely a great deal.

• 3 weeks later...

K, I have seen these on pirates to many times now and had $200 burning a hole in my pocket. Just sent the guy a PM so we will see what happens.

As for the fuel pump. Any recommendations? Will the walbro high flow fuel pump work well, I know I have to mod the assembly a little bit. Or is there another pump that everyone likes more?

Thanks guys, looking forward to sushi!

Sean

Well I am really just buying them because they are a steal and someday I will be doing a turbo upgrade.

There is no reason that I can't run high flow injectors and a new pump with the rest stock is there?

I am currently just running the COBB stage II but I want to get a tune and/or self tune. Will the ability to get more gas to the engine give me any benefits?

I've got an AVO 245 lph pump in my tank. It drops right into the basket and flows enough to make just under 400 awhp on e85.

Benefits? Hell yeah - you'll be able to stuff more of that marvelous air/fuel mixture into your cylinders. :)

Archived