LegacyGT.com

New to subbie need some help on legacy spec b?

09 is not all leather, alcantra in the center, leather on the outsides, just like the 08.

Are you sure , on the spec b it says perforated leather on the 09, and the 08 says alcantra inserts i just checked subaru.com well i guess when i go to the dealer to pick it up in january i will know im really digging this car . I think i would prefer leather over alcantra if we could get those leather seats in brick red ... soo nice:wub:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/nismo350z/leg06specbseats1.jpg

Hi pcasso87

I have the Canadian 09 Spec B, it has the perforated leather seats, not alcantra like in the USA. It does not have the hill start assist. I have also installed Blizzaks LM-25 on 17' Subaru mags. Looks like you might need them in Vancouver this year!

Yup we have been getting a lot of snow this year, weird it doesnt have hill start assist and the wrx does, anyways thanks for your quick replies. :cool:

If the seating leather is a big deal, then wait. I say if you can get a deal on an 08, then that's the way to go.

Mine is a 3.0L NA, but you're turbo can have a lot of goodies added on. See the ad for Cobb Tuning on the advertiser forum and you can see what it takes to beef up your new ride.

If you move down to Fla , you won't have to worry about snow tires.

Legacy is just like an STI (Albeit a bit detuned) . The only thing I miss about my WRX (modded above and beyond a stock STI) is the shorter wheel base and slightly quicker turn in. Hands down the Leggy is more refined.

:)Well first of let me introduce my self, im new to the forum and im new to subaru. I just moved from Texas to Vancouver Canada i sold my 350z that had a vortech supercharger in it. Im looking for an awd car that can go fast, wont break my bank, and is spacious and has some good luxury features the legacy spec b seems to be the right one.

I have a list of question for legacy spec b owners that i hope you can help me out with here they go:

How much power can the stock turbo handle for example how much juice i can get out of it before i have to change it 300whp 250whp etc ?:spin:

Have you ever wished you bought the wrx sti?:eek:

How much power can the stock block hold?:spin:

What problems has the car given you?:mad:

Whats your best 1/4 mile time?:cool:

praedet's car is damn good example of how far you can take a stock turbo'd LGT...Not sure what kind of HP numbers he is putting down though?! And of course -you'd have to pay to play like this. So your "not breaking the bank" requirement might be shot!

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=480

I think most Stage II LGT's (at this altitude at least) are running 13's in the quarter.

Archived