LegacyGT.com

My first logs

sugawi

Alex1, Learning view looks good. I think I'll try to find stock intake and then go to stage 1. I would prefer Open source.

sugawi, as far as i know, at Open source method there are no stages. Be more specific. There are ROMs there, modified especially for your engine. Or, at least, for public use, mickeyd2005 map Stage 1 is more agressive then Cobb Stage 2.

Goodluck with the stock intake. I'll personally stay in the winter with SPT one. For the the summer - yes, i'll order the stock intake.

Intake calibration method in Open source is well known, you can find it here:

http://www.romraider.com/Documentation/RomRaiderFAQ

It's so called Dweeb method.

sugawi, as far as i know, at Open source method there are no stages. Be more specific.

I was referring to the explanation provided in the link by infamous one. It states this: "Stage 1: Stage 0 plus an upgraded ECU map/tune" I'm still trying to understand the whole process before I can do any changes. Also It states that I have to use Tactrix cable in order to use EcuFlash. Does this mean I can't do any changes with Autonostics cable?

Also It states that I have to use Tactrix cable in order to use EcuFlash. Does this mean I can't do any changes with Autonostics cable?

There are some users here that were able to figured it out. If you have the correct drivers installed already it should work. Download ECUFlash connect the test connectors and attempt to pull you rom from your vehicle (no flashing risk). If it will do this it will also flash the ECU.

Tried to connect with ECUFlash and got this message:ER HC in odometer section and temp is on high. After searching I found out this - ER HC = Error with high speed CAN communication bus. After disconnecting everything works fine. I checked port speed and it's at 4800. Tried to change to 2400, but it gives same problem. Any advice? BTW, ECUFlash programs gives this message - "An error has occurred, see log for details." The thing is that there is no log that I can find in the folder of that program... Just searched and found I need to connect green diag cables under the glove box. Is that's right?

It looks like your A/F learning is settling within 5% give or take some. As long as keep your mods as is with no ECU changes you will be fine. At under hard/full throttle you will see about 10:9:1- 11:0:1 which is plenty safe. Your learned knock table for the mostpart is clean.

Archived