LegacyGT.com

Snow!?!?!?!

RobE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think we got about 14 inches. took me an hour to get to work instead of usual 35 minutes.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

i think we got about 14 inches. took me an hour to get to work instead of usual 35 minutes.

I think we hit the jackpot in Richmond. I left at 6:30am and there was 12+ on the ground.

Live in Richmond also, work in Smithfield, 1 hour and 40 minutes to work this AM. A usual 45 minute ride. My hands were white knuckled all the way in. My car was fine, it was all those SUV's and 18 wheelers doing 55mph that scare the crap out of me . Nice jacknife on 295 north too, the truck took about 500 feet of guard rail with it.

yea i hate those SUV's and 18 wheelers doing 50+ when the official speed limit was 40.... and then all the snow from their wheels gets thrown at your car... people were swerving left and right on 90 East cuz you couldnt literally see the lanes.

I think we hit the jackpot in Richmond. I left at 6:30am and there was 12+ on the ground.

Live in Richmond also, work in Smithfield, 1 hour and 40 minutes to work this AM. A usual 45 minute ride. My hands were white knuckled all the way in. My car was fine, it was all those SUV's and 18 wheelers doing 55mph that scare the crap out of me . Nice jacknife on 295 north too, the truck took about 500 feet of guard rail with it.

We took wife's Tribeca to work today - LGT was sitting clean and dry in the garage. I got scared couple of times as Beca was sliding slightly couple of times - still has the stock all-season on it. What a difference compared to M3s mounted on my wagon... definetely getting a dedicated winter set for Tribeca this year.

And yeah, a lot of drivers out there behave like careless idiots. I had one close call right at 95N and 295 split as some old Camry was flying by my left side doing at least 70 mph :mad:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

there was a poor girl in my parking lot with a bmw 325i and she got stuck while trying to dig her car out (hmm...3" of snow?). her wheels were spinning and spinning. i helped push her out and didn't ask for her number. damn!

oh wait im married. :lol:

Well I'm happy all of you got a lot of this snow recently. The snowfall these past few months has been a little pitiful IMO.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k148/coreboy7/suby/02-20-09_0703.jpg

^^yeah we've been getting more snow in the Boston area than up north it seems. i'm hoping you guys get hit with a few more storms to make for good spring skiing.

we got a few inches down here yesterday, seems like it is starting to melt away though. whenever we get snow, it is always followed by rain.

Archived