LegacyGT.com

vid on speeding

first one...they were not at a designated cross walk

2...insurance scam. i didn't see anyone through the window prior to the rear end collision. and that bumper didn't have that much damage for kicking that car that far forward.

3...swerve around the stopped car. there was distance enough to get back over in time and the other driver prolly would have braked. and...the a$$ holes should have been further up the road and in the SHOULDER not the street.

4..watch where the hell you are going. do not step out into traffic at a non designated cross walk. text and walking is as bad as text and driving.

5..wtf? seriosuly wtf was that? car gets tapped in the rear and it catches flight? 1...they need to work at boeing. 2, the car that hit it is indestructable. wtf was abnother car doing going the other way on a single lane road? oooh...some reason the car that got rear ended somehow ended up in the other lane after clearly pulling off to the side. nice edit job. how do we know the first car didn't jump out and slam on the brakes?

6) why was the dog off of a leash? and why didn't the other car slow when being over taken? a honda needs more time than that to get up to speed.

7) tree? what? suicide.

8) the burnout...uh. ok. those girls have some small boobies and that's why no dude is with them.

9) the cross walk. yeah. see that happen all the time everywhere even worse in store parking lots.. adults are the worst drivers not the kids like they are showing.

10) drifting? that was drifting? looks no different than 90% of this forum doing donuts in the snow. he took the corner aggressively with no other cars around.

that thing was just wrong everywhere. lack of responsibility was both ways. and this clip wasn't all about speeding. american cars suck and have the most power. it was a clip against america. straight propaganda.

^ funny how the latest post is in regards to the bailout. anyway, as i was watching, i was hoping to god this stuff wasn't real. really over dramatic, but it does get the message across...sort of.

Over dramatic.....? Not at all, they are just examples. Things like this happen everyday. Some not as bad some some much worse....I had a friend, here in England, who's high top van broke down, he waiting for breakdown assistance at the back of the van (for a reason that we are not aware of) , a lorry (semi) did not see the van...it was like 11 at night...and went into the back of the van at around 50mph, he was standing between them, im sure you can imagine the rest. When it comes to flesh vs metal, flesh looses everytime.

In this video...yes they are all stunts, using gas powered cannisters, dummies and the like, but what do you expect? For them to use real people? In real world situations? People die on the road everyday because of people driving irresponsibly....this kinda video is meant to enlighten road users as to what can happen on the road. Cars are killing machines, and are entrusted in almost anyones hands.

This isn't just aimed at you, there are other stupid reponses in the thread, some from people that should know better.

In this video...yes they are all stunts, using gas powered cannisters, dummies and the like, but what do you expect? For them to use real people? In real world situations? People die on the road everyday because of people driving irresponsibly....this kinda video is meant to enlighten road users as to what can happen on the road. Cars are killing machines, and are entrusted in almost anyones hands.

:whore:

i think a few people tried to talk beyond their IQ's.

None of those cars were Subarus. Therefore, these things can only happen to British teens who are driving other brands.

Remember the next time you see someone driving a Corolla - Osama Bin Laden was chauffeured in one. All the more reason to drive a Subaru.

why do you think that its a video of only british drivers that crash,take a look at the titles of the video dip shit and you will see that it was off a foreign web site DUMB ASS

Pretty sad video. Worst one I thought was when the car hit the guy holding his girlfriend up against the fence and then her getting pinned with his dead body on her. Man that would be a horrible thing. I've learned to slow down and drive much less reckless.

^^ yeah, I'd probably either find it in the page source, or use tcpflow to find the video file. Download it, and then post it up on youtube.

If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, I can do it...

Archived