LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Audio/Video Clip Compilation Thread

snow05gtRI

• 4 weeks later...

Heres a sound clip of my h6 liberty . Note first 15od seconds is a evo trying to make fire haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-bveDI5zAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Subaru Liberty - 3.0R-B - Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Setup is

.k2 gear headers stainless

.xforce center and Y pipes stainless

.stainless quads

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HELP! Hey I'm looking for someone with a 3.6r that has put the invidia catback n1 on their car to get a sound clip. Ive only seen clips of the q300. I want to make sure its not gonna end up sounding to ricey as im deciding between the two.

Sidenote: yes i know that the kit is for the gt. it will be cut and welded by a shop here and fitted for the h6.

• 3 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLdDl5deOyg]06' Legacy GT Megan Exhaust Vibrant Resonator Before and After - YouTube[/ame]

One of the best sounding videos I could find on Youtube. The uploader ran through several setups but check the last 4 seconds of the video

Edited by JMLegacy

Just a short cruising take off with 2 low revs. TurboXs mufflers, Invidia catless dp and stock mid/y pipe. it has a great tone along with good looking tips

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7yXC_usaho&sns=em]Legacy GT TurboXs Mufflers - YouTube[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
I've searched and searched and haven't found an answer so I hope someone can help. I just recently picked up a 2012 legacy 2.5 limited A/T, and I want to do something with the exhaust. Has anyone gone catless into Y piping with single outlets and no mufflers using 3" piping? If so do you have a sound clip or can someone point me in the right direction?

I've searched and searched and haven't found an answer so I hope someone can help. I just recently picked up a 2012 legacy 2.5 limited A/T, and I want to do something with the exhaust. Has anyone gone catless into Y piping with single outlets and no mufflers using 3" piping? If so do you have a sound clip or can someone point me in the right direction?

what for??? to make it sound like a frickin' fart canned Civic? Power gain minimal to none and with 5th gen headers it will sound like...... any other ricer small displacement 4 banger ???

When I get some time I will take some video of my Nameless tbe I got installed...granted mine is the only one that will sound like this!! They asked if I cared if it was loud and I said nope!! They didn't disappoint, it's loud but a very low rumble loud! I also love being able to hear the turbo flutter after acceleration.

• 3 weeks later...
Then what would you suggest?

What are your goals. You said you want to do something with the exhaust...why? A Legacy 2.5i with CVT (which is what you have, not an A/T) isn't exactly a performance car.

The distinctive boxer rumble comes from unequal length (UEL) headers. 4th gen Legacies have UEL headers, whereas 5th gen Legacies have equal length headers. Getting the boxer rumble on your car would mean new headers. Anything else will just make it louder, but not sound good.

Edited by stm25rs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My 2.5i with OBX headers and a Magnaflow catback. The header is for sale if any of you 2.5i guys are interested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ehQU9g0MS4]Legacy 2.5i Ice Drift - YouTube[/ame]

Don't laugh at my failed drifting, I'm not used to driving on ice.

My 2.5i with OBX headers and a Magnaflow catback. The header is for sale if any of you 2.5i guys are interested.

Don't laugh at my failed drifting, I'm not used to driving on ice.

sounds really good for a 2.5i. as for the "drifting," you're overcooking it into the corner, causing it to just spin out.

i just installed my TurboXs catback and i need to find somebody with a camera to get a good video of it. i'm running catless all the way, and it's loud. very loud!