LegacyGT.com

New here, just picked up an 07 Spec B

nixican

I posted in the other introductions forum but I thought I would post here, seeing as this is my regional group.

Im in Anaheim, I flew to Idaho to pick up my 07 and drove it home over the weekend. This is my 3rd Subaru (99 RS, 2003 WRX Wagon) and Im loving it.

I will be going to Stage 2 pretty quick I think, I just have to do some research and find out which exhaust will work for me and be pretty mellow on the volume side of things (I had a TXS RFL Ti Exhaust as a part of my stage 2 setup for the wagon and that was too loud for my tastes).

Thats it for now, I hope to see some of you at a meet sometime.

Nick

^ Nice one!

I only have this pic right now. It was taken an hour after we got back home when I had my new car all tucked in and ready for bed.

I think that I got a good deal on the car. I paid 23,500 for an 07 with 17,000 miles on it. He had clear bra on the front plus on the back bumper and therefore there were no scratches, dings, dents etc anywhere on the car. Very immaculate and even had the new car smell to boot! He was the original owner too.

I finalized the deal with him on Monday Dec 8, got the inspection done and booked my flight on Dec 10 for travel on Dec 12 in the AM. My wife, me friend, and I lugged our snowboards around with us and arrived in Boise, ID at 1:30 pm and by 3:30 pm we were on the road. At midnight we pulled into Brian Head, UT (There is a whole other story there, have you seen the movie Vacancy?) We woke up Saturday morning and went boarding until 3:30 pm. From Brian Head to St George we were driving through a nasty winter storm (good thing he had M+S tires on the Scoob!) and at 11:30 pm Saturday evening we were home.

I drove the entire time and enjoyed every last minute of it, even the stressful snow driving. On Sunday I felt like I just got back from a 4 day trip somewhere, I was bushed!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3108/3118653534_43583e5fb6.jpg

By the way, how is the crowd here compared to NASIOC?

By the way, how is the crowd here compared to NASIOC?

Far less retarded, Legacies are a wonderful screen for many car douchebags, the LGT crowd here is a pretty good bunch for the most part.

I hung out with some SCIC Impreza ppl here a couple times at random meets when i first moved to SoCal from the east coast, it made me throw up in my mouth a little each time.

Archived