LegacyGT.com

Undercover Oil plastic plate

Dealership... :)

Namely, go for one that's got online pricing, such as

www.5-starperformance.com/servlet/StoreFront

www.subaruwrxparts.com

www.subaruparts.com

www.subarugenuineparts.com

Et cetera! It'll save you a ton, usually, over a normal dealership that'll just charge retail and laugh about it later. Or, find one from someone who's maybe installed a metal skidplate, or from a junkyard.

I took mine off my old Legacy's just after buying them. My 05 still has it but it's only held on with 2 of those plastic clips and the attach point. When it falls off it will be off forever.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Hey I could take mine off and sell it to you...

All it does is keep the area clean, and help air flow under the car a little. I really doubt it helps keep the engine cooler. Or you would notice any difference with it gone.

I'll bet you still have that plastic engine on too.

Sorry, that's a different thread.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I just needed that piece since i live in Canada and we get tons of snow during the winter season. So this piece will definitly keep my engine a little cleaner. ShockerGT PM and Payment sent. Hey MaxCapcity is that your civic? if so what are you running under the hood.

thank you for putting that website up. i was looking for a skid plate for my lgt. i went into the ditch at about 120mph and the only thing that broke was my skid plate. no scratchs on the side panels. and now i found one. but i was wondering if they came in back?

Archived