LegacyGT.com

08 24K Needs new clutch what should I get?

GTDriver

I've had really good luck with my ACT street clutch and 06+ WRX flywheel. FWIW mine went at 38k miles and I've been driving mt cars for nearly 10 years.

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

I have never lanched the car and 99% of that is hwy. I put 100000km on my last car before I sold it and I never had a problem with the clutch. The car was chirping when the clutch was out so I brought it in they didn't know what it was waited a week to here from subaru brought it back in they opened her up and the clutch, pessure plate and TOB were toast. They say the flywheel is ok but there is burn marks on it. They said they would pay for labor and the TOB. I'm still pissed thou.

after buying mine used, i replaced the ACT clutch with OEM subaru parts. doesnt deal well with "power shifting" though. not with more than stock power put to it. so next clutch is going to be a SPEC. that would be one of the highest quality clutches available. thats what we put in our old porsches years back. they arent cheaply priced, but can handle major upgrades and abuse.

Archived