LegacyGT.com

If I Post Logs Will Anyone Look at Them

subaruski

I have no experience in reviewing logs from my AP. I tried to upload the csv file through manage attachments and it says invaild file? If i can get the file to post could someone please look at them and see if everything looks ok?

2005 LGT Stage 2 AP with cobb catless DP.

You can't post csv files, you will need to rename it as a .pdf file and upload it. Or you could just use box.net, upload it there and give us a link.

Can you just rename a csv or an excel file as a pdf? Dont you have to convert it some how?

Okay...I can see it, but you need to log a lot less stuff.

Log only:

* Edit -

Engine Speed (just added)

Throttle opening angle

Manifold relative pressure

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle

Total Timing

Knock Sum

Mass air flow (not necessary, but nice to look at)

What gives us the best insight into whether your tune is safe is for you to log 3rd gear from 2000 RPM to redline at full throttle.

Good luck.

^+1

i still couldnt get it to open right, but i could read the titles of what you logged...can you save the next one you do as excel?

a good nasioc thread with a bunch of datalogs to compare :)

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1447954

download and save his file. you should be able to see "filename.pdf" ....delete .pdf and change it to .csv so it should read "filename.csv" and then it will open in excel.

seems like you've done this because you said you could see the headings of the log. any chance you might have renamed it .xls or something?

Okay...I can see it, but you need to log a lot less stuff.

Log only:

Throttle opening angle

Manifold relative pressure

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle

Total Timing

Knock Sum

Mass air flow (not necessary, but nice to look at)

What gives us the best insight into whether your tune is safe is for you to log 3rd gear from 2000 RPM to redline at full throttle.

Good luck.

Here is my log from a 3rd gear pull, can someone look at it for me?

http://www.4shared.com/file/75950770/ace6fa31/datalog1.html

^ n00bs below this line

Thats the Cobb stage 2 ACN map in S mode at around 60 degrees outside temp. I have a Perrin single piece catted dp, greddy evo2 catback, and K&N typhoon2 intake.

If I go to S# or even occasionally in S in 3rd or 4th I will get a CEL for wastegate performance and have to reset the ECU.

^ n00bs below this line

unless you wanna hear the nice noises that come with an intake :p

order an e-tune from a vendor (TuningAlliance, PDX) and they can tune it for the intake to get rid of the running lean issue. probably get a little more out of your stage 2 setup, too

Archived