LegacyGT.com

Drive carefully in the snow!

we have been told all week that we'd get a foot of snow over fri-sun.

people panicking all over the place, it starts snowing today... wrecks everywhere. we got less than an inch....

it's melting as we speak. but they say we will drop down real cold tonight and we'll wake up to 4-6 by morning... Somehow i don't see it being a foot by sunday afternoon.

It's not the RE-92's on my car i have to worry about, it's the idiots i have to be around while i drive thats the problem...

i've already stated that the stock tires... are not nearly as bad as some say they are. i've drivin with MUCH worse tires.

i agree they are not the best tires, but there are worse tires out there.

and i agree it would be partialy my fault for the above, but you think it would be cause of the tires... i say cause i would be following to close... first rule of driving in traffic, leave yourself an out. so many people never follow that rule.

i don't care how good of tires you have on the car, if you ride someones ass and leave it all up to your tires to avoid a crash... you deserve the crash.

i already said i'm buying dedicated snow tires for next year. i barely have 700 miles on the re-92's. they will be perfectly fine this year. Hell, i drove most of last winter in 2wd in a 4wd blazer. and we had a record snowfall last year. Up till this year i've driven the majority of my winter driving with RWD.... never been in an accident. got stuck once.... in a FWD car, in my alley....

you could give me damn near bald tires, and i still wouldn't get in a wreck. unless someone hit me.

Have you driven in snow and ice with bald tires? :confused:

actually yes....

i'm not some guy that just bought his first car, the only first with this car is that it's a Subaru and a Turbo.

I used to race flat track, snow and ice do not bother me. except for the cold as hell temps for months that make my bones stiff.

actually yes....

i'm not some guy that just bought his first car, the only first with this car is that it's a Subaru and a Turbo.

I used to race flat track, snow and ice do not bother me. except for the cold as hell temps for months that make my bones stiff.

That's coming Sunday my friend. 6* for the high they say. -17* forecasted Tuesday night.

That's coming Sunday my friend. 6* for the high they say. -17* forecasted Tuesday night.

hey another Spokane member! :cool:

I saw it snowed a bit overnight, but still not the foot that was predicted. (praying they are wrong, last year was a nightmare i'd rather not do again)

I know it's going to be cold, and windy... which makes it even worse. but i thought they "predicted" the storm warning would be over by sunday afternoon. and the majority of the snow would be over the night last night and today.

regardless, i hate snow. i'm ready for a tropical heatwave.

PhilT: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived