LegacyGT.com

Clutch Problems

jesuscoe

I am new to the forum, hoped I could get some advice! I have a 93 Legacy L AWD, recently my clutch pedal sticks to the floor if i push it all the way in..... the cable from the pedal to the adjustment thing under the hood looks fine.... anyone know what this could be? thanks a bunch!!!

I had this same issue but I have a '99 with a hydraulic clutch, rebuilding the master and slave cylinder fixed it. With a mechanical clutch, the only things that could be wrong would be the springs on the clutch disk/brake or the return assist spring on the pedal. If you can, try pulling the clutch fork under the hood back and seeing if it returns by itself.

I had this same issue but I have a '99 with a hydraulic clutch, rebuilding the master and slave cylinder fixed it. With a mechanical clutch, the only things that could be wrong would be the springs on the clutch disk/brake or the return assist spring on the pedal. If you can, try pulling the clutch fork under the hood back and seeing if it returns by itself.

thats what Ive been thinking.... any idea where I can get the spring?

Archived