LegacyGT.com

adjustable endlinks

addison

i have a local friend selling his sway bar and endlinks off of his 08 sti which were designed for the 05+ legacy but happen to fit his car. the endlinks have a screw and are adjustable as seen in the picture. how are these supposed to be adjusted for the legacy? is there a certain length they need to be screwed in or should it just be adjusted to be the length of the stocker?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/matthuntman/IMG_0832.jpg

Yes I still have my stock endlinks. I have whiteline f&r adj. sways , KW v.2 coil overs. I never had a clunk or crunch like you get with aftermarket links. Save your money and buy the poly LCA bushings. They do alot more then endlinks . I have had my sway and been lowered for over 3yrs and never had a problem with stock.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

what size sway? do you track at all?

ill be running a 25mm sway and it will get the shit driven out of it.

I don't track my car. There alot of members that track still use stock links. Why is that so hard to believe? The only people I see that say you need new links are people that bought them and need to justify it or sell them. You know what buy the endlinks

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yes I still have my stock endlinks. I have whiteline f&r adj. sways , KW v.2 coil overs. I never had a clunk or crunch like you get with aftermarket links. Save your money and buy the poly LCA bushings. They do alot more then endlinks . I have had my sway and been lowered for over 3yrs and never had a problem with stock.

+1 save your money, I've been running stock endlinks with cusco sways for several years now.

Archived