LegacyGT.com

0-160 with 2007 Legacy 3.0R

was doing some quick research...

the chime at 74mph, would go off while driving LEGALLY in the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:US_speed_limits.svg

Look at all that green out where I live!!!

There are also two stretches of interstate in Utah that are 80 mph as well. They are officially designated as "experimental" though I believe. I'm hoping that they extend it throughout more of the state.

I couldn't believe that I got a ticket in Wyoming last week for doing 80 in a 75. :lol:

$15 fine.

:whore:

We get all the weather here, summer it gets into the 100s sometimes 110s and winter can get as cold as -40. The weirdest part in WI is that the weather can change in a matter of hours from high 80s to 30s or 40s when summer is ending. There are multiple days ever year that you will see a temp change of 40 degrees or so.

although this summer it has been quite cooler than normal

this is the 5EAT on the 3.0R with it's soft shifting :(

as far as I know that the TCU will try to send a signal to the ECU to reduce the power outpot of the engine then it shifts and after that it sends another signal to return the power :(

TCU: cut the hot line I need to shift....

ECU: here you go now!

TCU: I already shift damnit !@#$% bring it on :p

I just noticed the techno in the other video... Is that DJ Irene? I know I used to have that song but I can't remember the artist. Please remind me....

If you mean the video from 12-12-2008, 01:04 AM than I guess the track was the very old Darude - Sandstorm... loved it when I was younger, sounds crap today :lol:

Anyway, here is my 0-240km/h run (240 on the odometer, I know it's something around 220-230km/h by the GPS) just for comparison, stock 3.0 H6 from 12/2003 with the 5AT transmission...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9NaQz9R6AA]My run...[/ame]

Archived