what car should I buy next?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. what car should I buy next?

• 08 subaru sti
    • 08 evo x mr
    • just keep the old car for good
    • get the new spec b in swp at the dealer
    • none of the above

My wife wanted to get an Odyssey, but I talked her into the LGT wagon (5MT!) instead. The family hauler that hauls ass.

Wow! Your wifey is pretty cool. I am buying my wife a Pathfinder, selling her Altima and buying me a G35x for a DD...Too many miles on my poor LGT....

Rehab is for quitters.

• 1 month later...

Performace cars, manuals and around the above cars price range...

Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Nissan 370Z

Cobalt SS

Mustang GT

Camaro

G8

bleh to the 335, those are about as a vanilla and ubiquitous as you can get. Now an Audi S5:cool:

i would really like the Audi!! I have also been taking a closer look at the g8 lately, mainly because of all the good reviews. they are really not a bad looking car. It does bother me that you cant get manual with a regular gt.
never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills at the same time as a laxative.

Camaro? Psh.. that thing is a myth.

Its due out next year and they still cant give us an actual non-rendered picture of the interior... or tell us ACTUAL hp numbers.

I'd say count that one out.

The G8 is nice but with all the problems GM is having right now I dont know that I would commit to buying a new car from them. Besides the G8 depreciates pretty fast, you can probably get a great deal on a used one. If you know enough about cars it shoudln't be a big deal if they go bust, but you may not be able to get rid of it.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Camaro? Psh.. that thing is a myth.

Its due out next year and they still cant give us an actual non-rendered picture of the interior... or tell us ACTUAL hp numbers.

I'd say count that one out.

I've seen multiple new Camro's driving around in Canada(Oshawa). Production should be starting any time now;)

• 3 weeks later...
They had a new camaro @ the 09 auto show in HBG, PA. But it was behind the silly, red ropes. They don't want any1 2 get 2 close, that might increase potential sales. :rolleyes:
Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I :wub: the S5 but the Audi's reliability kinda scares me.

I'm waiting on the new taurus SHO not that ford will be that much better:cool:

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

maintenance cost on the Audi could be prohibitive for me, considering what a friend of mine had to pay for his A4. I just really like the look of them. I think the SpecB is still at the dealers so I'm wondering what I might get it for now. I would also like to see the new STI in satin white pearl. the only reason I started liking the STI was because the dealer had one in white but sold it pretty quick. I definitely think they look better in person.
never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills at the same time as a laxative.

• 2 months later...

Archived