LegacyGT.com

Highspeed blowout on the 5 (wrecked wheel)

cfdrumr

So last night I was driving on the 5 south through east LA on my way down south to pick up a drum. I was doing about 80 in the fast lane around 4th street when I see a huge pot hole (5'x3' ?). I try to avoid it but am boxed in my a big truck and hit it. I think I blew my tire but I pull over and get out to see that bent my front driver side wheels and cracked the lip. I will try to get some pix up soon. If anyone has a 18x8 tarmac 3 I need it! I dont care what color because I can have it painted. Otherwise I need to pick up a new one as well as 4 new tires...

FU*K LA ROADS!

dang, that sucks. i thought the roads sucked up here in the north east, but at least they have a budget/reason to fill in potholes after every winter. GL on finding new rims, hope you dont have any other suspension damage, would you be able to file a complaint/get reimbursed by the city?

thats suck, the weird part is that we where on our way back from willow last night and we saw u on the side of the road and we had 2 show cars and we bent the wheels on both car, a custom 19" enkei wheel and a custom 18" enkei wheel. i think that the city needs to fix that.

thats suck, the weird part is that we where on our way back from willow last night and we saw u on the side of the road and we had 2 show cars and we bent the wheels on both car, a custom 19" enkei wheel and a custom 18" enkei wheel. i think that the city needs to fix that.

******* sucks...It was right at 4th street, right? I know my dad had a similar problem on his jxr and the city replaced a wheel and tire...i am goign to ask who he contacted...

Archived