LegacyGT.com

Teh Dirty South Donks Thread

Guest LGT-NY

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ not gonna lie, I think it would be sweet to have an old school impala on the gold hundred spokes and some hydros. Not to cruise to work in every day, but to take out on a weekend cruise when the weather is nice.
It's cool; I'm with the band

When I found the pic I used above, I was actually looking for what we had around here -- all the cars were on 13's with full reverse offset, aka the "rollerskate" look.

Daytons are fine. 13-inch reverse Daytons on a fullsize Chevy sedan are another thing entirely. It was downright comical on Corollas and Sentras.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBhP6wPuvI&feature=related]YouTube- naoufel soussi 2 wheeling on 22s[/ame]

so many donks captured on one short vid.

and this guy will need to sell another pound or dope to buy new tires for that thing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSm_MSzkVAA&feature=related]YouTube- LITE'N UP 30's PART 2[/ame]

Edited by one bad bg

so many donks captured on one short vid.

and this guy will need to sell another pound or dope to buy new tires for that thing

Did you read the comments? Funny... really funny....

Winning the internet

he needs that much HP to turn those things.

hes wasting a lot of money on that car.. its a very old car AND hes spent a lot already on rims and needless mods and tacky paint..

now hes burning brand new tires that are probably REALLY expensive off for youtube..

but.. I gotta agree with obb.. props for actually doing engine mods.. most do not. The car will be smoking and have a $500 maaco paint job but have $15,000 in suspension and rims.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

he needs that much HP to turn those things.

hes wasting a lot of money on that car.. its a very old car AND hes spent a lot already on rims and needless mods and tacky paint..

now hes burning brand new tires that are probably REALLY expensive off for youtube..

but.. I gotta agree with obb.. props for actually doing engine mods.. most do not. The car will be smoking and have a $500 maaco paint job but have $15,000 in suspension and rims.

You could get a gently used GTO with that! Edited by Merc6

Closer to redneck than donk, but I have to admit that most redneck contraptions actually are useful, which is more than you can say about donks.

i think donks are very usefull. when i move, they let me know what area of town not to look at houses in.

:lol: :lol: @ bg's last post! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family