LegacyGT.com

Teh Dirty South Donks Thread

Guest LGT-NY

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you even get into that car?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

my aunt is short and my uncle drives a 2500HD sierra.

she gets in by having a wooden stool tied with a rope to the center console that she uses as a step. :lol:

yea.. they're rednecks.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

in a polkadot skirt? :confused: srsly whats up with that? she's got "trendy rich girl" written all over her and her expensive hand bag and yet.... a $1 walmart skirt? maybe that's a shirt hanging down or something.. I dunno.

yea she's cute tho.. despite her seemingly random bad taste.

:spin:

Any more gay and you would burst into flames---is your room painted pink and purple??? j/k but srsly is u is, or is u aint a man?? we dont dare speak of fashion faux pas here buddy, we just say things like--dude i would wreck that azz---or something along those lines....

Edited by SonOfBadBoy

well.. some things just stick out like.. a polka dot skirt. I can't help it that she gets dressed in the dark every morning. :lol:

and yea my living room is kinda purple but I'm fixing that in the next few weeks.

never paint a warm light gray color over green.. darn thing turns out "fuchsia." :mad: I got sick of people commenting on the terrible choice of color so prior to selling the house I'm repainting it. I've already started trimming the corners out.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 2 weeks later...
photoshop

The Rx-8 is a pretty good photochop though, the original is posted earlier

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/soultron/DONK.jpg

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/rx_donk.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

"and this is my used police car, yea, it has 480,000 miles on it and blows black smoke so I took it to a shop and spent $60,000 on it."

thast what i think of when I see that pic of the reddish crown vic. Some of these cars literally have $10k+ in mods and they're not worth $3000.

"and this is my used police car, yea, it has 480,000 miles on it and blows black smoke so I took it to a shop and spent $60,000 on it."

thast what i think of when I see that pic of the reddish crown vic. Some of these cars literally have $10k+ in mods and they're not worth $3000.

Once you put 20's on most of them, they out value the car.