LegacyGT.com

Winter Wagon

RyanPDX

Blizzaks and stock wheels were put on about a week ago for the winter! Cant wait to test out stage 2 in the snow.

The stock wheels turned out much better with a powder coat than I thought, they should offer them like this from the factory for the XTs. I almost like the look of my stock wheels in black better than my summer black OZ wheels. The last pic is of my summer set up. Enjoy.

DSCN0548.thumb.jpg.b5ff210afe4960a61356fc3673b49ca9.jpg

DSCN0549.thumb.jpg.885f75fe82b91749eec81a93d1b51373.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg.12989db38b70d400d1838d98cac2dff8.jpg

I agree on that the factory should have offered the wheels darker! Great looking ride. In a world of silver wheels it is nice to be different. Won't be too long and they will be popping up around town:D The Blizzaks sure do ride smooooth and quiet for a great snow tire. They have been a great tire for me, really took the car to the next level in the winter conditions.

• 3 weeks later...
I almost like the look of my stock wheels in black better than my summer black OZ wheels. The last pic is of my summer set up. Enjoy.

NO.

The black stockers look VERY sharp .... but definitley not sharper than the OZ's :wub:

I think the reason the OZs dont look as good as the could is because I havent upgraded my brakes yet. The tiny stock rotors and calipers just look even smaller with the more open spokes of the OZs. The stock wheels cover up the brakes better.

Upgrading my brakes is my next mode this spring. The feel really underpowered with my current modes.

Any recommendations on a good brake kit to look for. Brembos??? Used brembos from an STI, will those fit??

looks sweet, question for you are you getting any vibration noise from your crossbars with the box on top, i started to get on mine.

I had a bike rack on a previous (non-Subaru) car. Got a ton of whisting and vibration.

Got the front plastic front fairing and it made a huge difference.

Archived