LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if i decide to fix my lemmon i may have to replace a wheel so if u guys have any stockers laying around u wanna get rid of lemme know

looks like ill also need the following

hood

driver headlight

driver fender

bumper cover

1 225/45/17 tire

bumper beam support

core support (may be fixable)

ill take some pics tomarrow after i clean up things a bit, if i can get over to us17 before dark

so what do you guys think about 06 WRX wheels on a legacy???

http://www.ozliberty.com/forums/images/rides/426/DSC02979a.JPG

http://www.ozliberty.com/forums/images/rides/426/DSC02981a.JPG

Yeah it looks great, looks like it came with those wheels. Fits in well with the lines of the legacy.

i have 2 extra stockers joe but they are a little curbed! just the very outer lip and they straight! Interested?

well if i decide to fix my lemmon i may have to replace a wheel so if u guys have any stockers laying around u wanna get rid of lemme know

looks like ill also need the following

hood

driver headlight

driver fender

bumper cover

1 225/45/17 tire

bumper beam support

core support (may be fixable)

ill take some pics tomarrow after i clean up things a bit, if i can get over to us17 before dark

Ace Pickapart. 765.5507 Off of Maint St. I dont remember.

I havent been there in awhile, but its a decent junkyard. I found some old Subies there before.

So you don't think they have newer subaru's there? I'm trying to see if I can find some wheels, seats, and a steering wheel. :spin:

by a little curbed i mean like half way around on 1 and 1/4 on the other if i remember right! what i was going to do was have my buddy fix them for me and then powder coat them black and then do 2 of my wheels that i have on now and then sell the other 2 newer ones as perfect. but i really dont want to bother with that powder coat crap right now! i actually am going to hold off on getting the 06 WRX wheels too! i am using the $$ that i have made slinging parts to do something nice for the wife!

$50 a wheel i say :-)

Archived