LegacyGT.com

testes1010's '05 LGT Mod thread.

testes1010

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^A little meth and you are good to go.

NJ has some pretty good 93 too..I think I might have some room to move up my timing on the high end..when I get new injectors and pump of course..

I know. FWIW some of these guys run more timing on their 93, then I can run on my alky map (11.8:1 AFR). And yes, I have pushed most areas of my tune to where it will knock, and backed it off a little, so I am not really leaving anything on the table.

With daydreams of a stg2 setup come warm weather, I've been thinking about top mounts. How is that Tuning Alliance piece working? Perrin has fitment issues, AVO is expensive along with being smaller than the Perrin and we're unsure if the uber expensive Process West TMIC fits in a LGT.

With daydreams of a stg2 setup come warm weather, I've been thinking about top mounts. How is that Tuning Alliance piece working? Perrin has fitment issues, AVO is expensive along with being smaller than the Perrin and we're unsure if the uber expensive Process West TMIC fits in a LGT.

I'd go with a 'TA Style' TMIC but pickup a quality Bell Core and make the piping.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is incredibly informative, thanks everyone for all the great info! Some fellow enthusiasts were encouraging me to go the VF-52 route on my 08, but after reading this I am really wary of my lack of knowledge to make the jump. I think I'll stick to a pro-tuned optimized stage II instead.

• 8 years later...

Archived