Deunan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What were the Brembos off of?

An STi?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 1 month later...

Damn leaking cv joint after 68k. My car was smoking pretty bad and blue smoke, was coming into my cabin through a/c vent, coming out through my hood vent at stop, funny though. I thought my turbo had blown at first.

I'm seriously piss off my bulbs keep failing. I put 3 pairs of h7 bulbs already. 2 pairs high beam. 2 pairs of fog bulb. really. next bulb failure, i'm doing HID thing.

I also have metal brake line that is loose and making metal hitting noise, annoying.

My up-pipe heatshield broke off and is making metal grinding noise WTF, thought it was my tranny at first. BUT

One time when I came to stop, my AT temp light(4 ATF service done and 27 oil changes, really) came on and was stuck on 1st gear. But when I restarted my car everything was fine???

Just wear and tear I guess.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj362/deunan07/11cv.jpg

Well I wouldn't call it problems, rather call it issues. Car's better than I expected mechanically. Only hard driving I do is flooring it and that's it and Stop and Go. Never tracked my car, can NOT handle. This issues reminds me of my 96 range rover I had 14 years ago.

Damn leaking cv joint after 68k. My car was smoking pretty bad and blue smoke, was coming into my cabin through a/c vent, coming out through my hood vent at stop, funny though. I thought my turbo had blown at first.

I'm seriously piss off my bulbs keep failing. I put 3 pairs of h7 bulbs already. 2 pairs high beam. 2 pairs of fog bulb. really. next bulb failure, i'm doing HID thing.

I also have metal brake line that is loose and making metal hitting noise, annoying.

My up-pipe heatshield broke off and is making metal grinding noise WTF, thought it was my tranny at first. BUT

One time when I came to stop, my AT temp light(4 ATF service done and 27 oil changes, really) came on and was stuck on 1st gear. But when I restarted my car everything was fine???

Just wear and tear I guess.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj362/deunan07/11cv.jpg

eheh the CV joint.. get good quality ones and should last.

Globes - put even (both new in both sides) have you tried that?

Cheers

AP

Check the system voltage first. It may be too high.

If not I suspect that it's a vibration issue so changing to a different brand or watt rating may help. (OK, changing watt rating may not be legal, but whatever works is better than nothing...) If you are lucky you may find vibration resistant H7 bulbs.

453747.png

• 2 weeks later...

god damn. I just had another front right burnout bulb. Was using Silverstar Ultra, bought Piaa H7 Intense White for $49 picked up, next burnout going with HID plug and play. I'll check system voltage.

Vibration resistant H7 bulb???

Archived