LegacyGT.com

Orlando Area LGT'ers? Dyno shop? Wanna meet up?

dmp

I'll have the LGT in the Orlando/Port Saint John area next week - wed-sunday - anyone suggest a dyno in the area? Wanna make some mid-week pulls?
SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

Thanks - Coming from Enterprise, AL. Visiting my uncle in Ft Meade (wed/thurs), then on to PSJohn (Fri/Sat, leaving sunday) for the Nasa open-house thing.

i have used a shop that has an awd dyno and a supposed reputable tuner.but i think it is a little to far for you.it is called japtrix and it is in riveria beach.i used doug from topspeed in georgia for a dyno tune day at japtrix.doug flew in for the weekend.i was very happy with his tuning.you could inquire at his home shop which is topspeed performance out of georgia.

i have used a shop that has an awd dyno and a supposed reputable tuner.but i think it is a little to far for you.it is called japtrix and it is in riveria beach.i used doug from topspeed in georgia for a dyno tune day at japtrix.doug flew in for the weekend.i was very happy with his tuning.you could inquire at his home shop which is topspeed performance out of georgia.

What did Japtrix charge? I saw that a Protune was $550...ouch!

Rehab is for quitters.

Welp - I'm gonna go ahead and find an AWD dyno there-abouts...Port St. John/Orlando/Ft. Meade...I'll post up; maybe some of ya would wanna stop by and either run, or watch. :)

yes.that right.it hit my wallet hard.that how much it was when we did dyno day with doug from topspeed.

IMO 550 isnt worth it for an extra few Whp...my car is plenty fast with the e-tune....Bilsteins instead....

Rehab is for quitters.

New in Orlando is Big Valley Performance (yep, the 9 second STi's) They moved from Tampa and they have the best dyno on the market right now, a Dynojet and their top one with a lift and everything (easy to install widebands before tuning)

They also have Gadiel and Jestr tuning there on occasions and I thing Scot Seigel was trying to work something out to tune there.

Info:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1611234

Thanks - I just scheduled an appointment for a baseline, up install, then after-dyno, at SpeedClinic in Kissimmee. Gonna do the baseline mid-day Friday for those who can make it. The after will be friday night, or saturday morning.

Archived