LegacyGT.com

Cobb Accessport & ECUTek Info LOOK HERE FIRST!

SUBE555

I'm a first time Subaru owner and new to the world of tuning. I'm super excited to learn about these cars and begin mods on my new girl. I knkw nothing, so I ask every 2.5lgt owner I see, sti as well. Everyone is quick to share.

So I stage 3 clutch

Perrin intake

A chrome looking computer box under the hood on pass side

BC coilovers

Cobb sway bars

I'm looking to make some mods within the month. New intake and tune. What do you suggest?496495c309bc2304df8bb814ee14b1ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

not a honda. don't change intake. get all the maintenance done first. make sure it stays running through the first oil change. if you have no idea when the timing belt was done, that's a good first step

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully somebody can help with an answer, I have searched but haven't found this - if I use the ignition retard feature from the menus in the Accessport, does that setting get held through key on/off cycles or does it reset each time the car is shut off? Also, does it reset each time that menu section is accessed? Every time I go to that section is shows zero, making me think it resets at every key cycle and also every time the menu is accessed. Thanks Cobb AP gurus!

Hopefully somebody can help with an answer, I have searched but haven't found this - if I use the ignition retard feature from the menus in the Accessport, does that setting get held through key on/off cycles or does it reset each time the car is shut off? Also, does it reset each time that menu section is accessed? Every time I go to that section is shows zero, making me think it resets at every key cycle and also every time the menu is accessed. Thanks Cobb AP gurus!

Hey there! Changes on the AP are made to "Real Time" data and will persist across key cycles. Those changes will reset to the map default at an ECU reset or map change.

Marshall@COBB