LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

The hail damage could have been from that recent summer storm that happened. They got obliterated in that area with baseball sized hail. I was looking at Copart auction cars at the time in Denver that were selling for peanuts with hail damage.

Looks like it's still for sale, it was listed 3 days ago...

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/2006-subaru-legacy-25gt-specb/6464973304.html

Wow, that's crazy! He was telling me that he had 3 other people coming to look at the car! Either they all saw something scary with it, or he was bluffing, lol. It's really not that bad of a price for the car, but I just wanted to get a 6spd.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FYI.....I sold my 2006 Spec-B (#102) several years ago to someone local to Chicago, IL. The new owner hasn't claimed it yet on this website.

I wish I would have kept it. It was the best all-around daily driver I have ever owned. Subaru hasn't replaced the Spec-B with anything comparable in the last 12 years ):

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Purchased #446 back in August. Located in Lakewood, CO. Motor was fully hydrolocked when I purchased the car. I attempted to have my car tuned on 4/20 only to find out I had a small issue with the new AEM 320 fuel pump I had installed. Somehow one of the o-rings got lodged sideways and was causing problems. Car is rescheduled for 5/2/18.

Something has to be wrong with it, a 50k mile, Spec.B. for $8k?

Yeah perhaps, it claims the dealer will only sell it as a track vehicle... so wondering if it was modified or something. Also possible they don't really understand the value of the car.

Yeah perhaps, it claims the dealer will only sell it as a track vehicle... so wondering if it was modified or something. Also possible they don't really understand the value of the car.

Car came back as a one owner, no accidents, and no odometer rollbacks in a Carfax.

Maybe car couldn't pass inspection? From the outside it looks like a fairly clean, low mileage Spec.B.

Something has to be wrong with it, a 50k mile, Spec.B. for $8k?

So back when the insurance company was giving me comps of Legacy Special Editions for my totaled '06 Spec B, I did a little research project.

I found all the 2006 Spec Bs for sale across the country, and called every owner.

Here are my notes on #89, which was available back in Late January when I was putting this all together.

Salvage title according to dealer; Flipped. Listed as "Track car only." Rebuilt car. Has no airbags. Has modifications -- running springs and gear, cat-back exhaust, solid roof - rebuilt with no sunroof; aftermarket rims. Engine is stock according to dealer. Car was the dealership owner's "toy" according to associate named Greg hence low miles). Call made to dealership 1/31/2018 at 9:50 AM - 802-425-5342

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. And the truth shall set you FREE! :eek: No one piss off The Moose, he'll call all your friends and family and take note of anything evil you've done. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 4 weeks later...
Purchased #176 from the original owner a few months ago. Car is now located with me in Lake Tahoe. Just got it dynoed down at snail performance in Auburn on their mustang heartbreaker dyno made 260/299 whp/wtq at 16 psi.

• 3 weeks later...

#326 in Winchester, VA

Bought it from Interstate Auto Finance in Fredericksburg, Va

Its debadged, has an aftermarket exhaust, and cold air intake.

Motor blew up after driving it for a week

Edited by Jalvarado