LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

I posted here about a stolen 2006 SpecB in Chicago last night (#100 of 500). I removed that post because my vehicle was located.

Thank you guys for the well-wishes. Looks like she's staying with me after all. :)

Edited by slimmpickens
located vehicle

198 is being parted out on FB:

A pillar was damaged, so whole car is being parted. Trying to get VIN.

Part out lgt spec b #198/500$9,999

Leicester, NC (28748)

Parting out spec b #198/500 with 102k miles

Parts what sold or NOT available:

hood

bumper

Fenders

Doors

Interior

Turbo

Radiator

Condenser

Seats

Left strut

Stearing rack

Engine mount

Intercooler

And couple small pieces

***UPDATE***

I posted here about a stolen 2006 SpecB in Chicago last night (#100 of 500). I removed that post because my vehicle was located.

Thank you guys for the well-wishes. Looks like she's staying with me after all. :)

Crazy GF take it out for a spin? Get too drunk and forgot where you parked it? Details mate!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#408 belongs to my dad(since before September) but since he isn't on here I'll claim it as my own:icon_tong He bought it Stage 2: AEM CAI, Cobb DP, Invidia midpipe, SPT axelback, STI short shifter. Birthday gift to him was shifter bushings that we installed.

I own a 09 WRX and he loves how to handles(coilovers and sways). Going to convince him to get swaybars and STi pinks.

• 1 month later...
#408 belongs to my dad(since before September) but since he isn't on here I'll claim it as my own:icon_tong He bought it Stage 2: AEM CAI, Cobb DP, Invidia midpipe, SPT axelback, STI short shifter. Birthday gift to him was shifter bushings that we installed.

I own a 09 WRX and he loves how to handles(coilovers and sways). Going to convince him to get swaybars and STi pinks.

No doubt the Cleanest 06 Spec B in Existence !

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wv-408-500-06-lgt-spec-b-stage-2-w-245581.html?t=245581

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, im the owner of a Subaru Legacy GT 2006, 2.0 turbo charged BL5.

I wanted to know if Left Hand Drive Subaru parts, namely control arm bushings etc, are the same as and can be used as such for a Right Hand Subaru legacy?