LegacyGT.com

SubieFest Items List

Knight705

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
green cheese?

iono 'bout that

Well you don't know good eating until you open one of those brown bags of joy. After you finish your yummy ham and cheese casserole then, you get to your bag of M&Ms out of it to see the M&M expired 5 yr before you opened that MRE.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Well you don't know good eating until you open one of those brown bags of joy. After you finish your yummy ham and cheese casserole then, you get to your bag of M&Ms out of it to see the M&M expired 5 yr before you opened that MRE.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I am riding along with you right? :D

So I am riding along with you right? :D

That cool. Because your car rides like $h*t. Fix your coilovers!!!:lol::lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 2 weeks later...
I'm bringing tons of beverages, but i'd be happy to bring uncooked food (meat, dogs, brats, burgers) if someone commits to bringing a grill, otherwise i'm not having rotting meat sitting my car's trunk all day in the middle of the desert :lol:

i updated the first post with what ppl have posted in this thread that they said they will bring for sure.

i ignored the OT food discussion. :p

o btw, i have a propane stovetop i can/willing to bring. but i'm sure it can't work as a grill since the oils would clog the vents for the rangetop.

although i will bring a charcoal grill if someone gets charcoal to fill it with? it is at least 18" wide.

i updated the first post with what ppl have posted in this thread that they said they will bring for sure.

i ignored the OT food discussion. :p

o btw, i have a propane stovetop i can/willing to bring. but i'm sure it can't work as a grill since the oils would clog the vents for the rangetop.

although i will bring a charcoal grill if someone gets charcoal to fill it with? it is at least 18" wide.

I can pick up some charcoal.

Game Plan - SubieFest Caravan

- 5am @ HBSpeed in Fountain valley

HB Speed Inc.

10595 Lawson River Ave

Fountain Valley CA 92708

--------------------------------------------

- 6am @ Best Buy Parking Lot

405 & RoseCrans Ave.

--------------------------------------------

- 7am @ Park & Ride

14fwy @ Golden Valley Exit