LegacyGT.com

Cheap gas RI/CT/MA

SubOperator

With current prices on gas hitting all us LGT owners real bad, I thought it'd be nice to know where one can get good gas for less. I will share what I know and if we all do the same, then everyone will save some $$$ - and spend them on mods :lol:

So here comes:

Super+ at former Getty (currently Lukoil) in North Kingstown/RI - across from Tarbox Toyota - 4.05 as of 08/05/08.

Super+ at Mobile in Warwick, RI at the beginning of Jefferson Blvd (exit 15 off I95N in RI) - 4.15 as of 08/04/08.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I don't understand why gas is cheaper in RI now than it is in MA (atleast around where I live). Usually MA is cheaper, but today in Swansea MA gas was $3.75 for 89 at the Cumbys and in Warren RI there was a station selling 89 for $3.54. Usually RI is .10 to .15 higher than MA.

I don't understand why gas is cheaper in RI now than it is in MA (atleast around where I live). Usually MA is cheaper, but today in Swansea MA gas was $3.75 for 89 at the Cumbys and in Warren RI there was a station selling 89 for $3.54. Usually RI is .10 to .15 higher than MA.

The price of oil has been going down for the past month and quite possibly RI stations are reflecting their prices more quickly.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Archived