LegacyGT.com

BMW M3 GTR vs Nurburgring

Enjoy, big download and slow server so only ocming out around 50-60kb/sec. Worth the wait though.

http://mpactmotorsports.com/albums/videos/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

Song of Post- Bob Marley- Mix Up, Mix Up

EDIT: Alright should work now takes a while til it responds but let me know if it works now.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Did Adam send you this link too or are you on the M3 forums as well? :p That guy really is toolin around there!

No I think I have been around BMW forums longer then Adam even, I don't know if hes seen this one before. Yes Axis thats a dogbox you can see him really throw it into each gear.

Song of Post- Jim Croce- Time In A Bottle

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Yo-de-lea-ee-ti!

(That's Hans's victory yodel. ;) I heard it in person at Road America when he won in the AWD Audi Trans-Am car... yes, MANY moons ago)

Hans Stuck Jr was a former F1 driver and he knows the Ring like the back of his hand. And he really drives the p!ss out of a car.

I think if I watch this video on repeat for the next 6 hours, I should be able to drive the Ring fairly well.. the only thing that I noticed that was odd was when Hans shifted straight into 5th and pretty much skipped 4th.. he also got a few places where the tail was really loose through some of the spirals.

Keefe

Keefe

I think if I watch this video on repeat for the next 6 hours, I should be able to drive the Ring fairly well.. the only thing that I noticed that was odd was when Hans shifted straight into 5th and pretty much skipped 4th.. he also got a few places where the tail was really loose through some of the spirals.

Keefe

he was shifting through that gearbox like it was it's bitch...and indeed it, as well as the 'ring were.

:cool:

Archived