LegacyGT.com

my little story of the night

i'm in green bay for a client, and after work, i go to subway. a couple of guys came in after me, and one of them asked me if the legacy out in the parking lot was mine. so i said yeah it was, and he asked if it had the 'slap stick' transmission. he continued to say how his boss was out driving one, loved it, and is in the process of buying one, and how he too, digs the legacy. first time someone off the street came up to me to compliment my sweet ride:p

I get that too in my new GT from the security guards at work. All cars are checked at the front gate so they see lots of cars everyday. I have heard several times things like "sweet car", "Legacy?, nice", "I've heard those things are wicked fast". The Legacy is rare enough that it is something unusual for people who see lots of new cars drive in everyday. If I had the new Honda accord, it would never get noticed.

It was about 28 degrees and sunny in Chicago yesterday, at a carwash the guy pulled it out of the automatic area to wipe it down outside, mist was coming out of the hoodscoop and a rather cute soccer mom told me my car looks mean, but she likes it...

I love this damn thing.

No, the name has nothing to do with bragging about 20 inch wheels...

hee hee.. one guy came in the office today and asked whos's subie it was outside... this prompted 7 people from various points in the office o come over and talk about my car.. like they wanted to all along... but were scared too..

I have had people complement the style, but those that know the room, handling and power of it really like it .

Archived