LegacyGT.com

Colorado Recommended Businesses

praedet

I have had work done on mine and friends cars at Bear Creek Auto Body and Hanks Auto Body South, both did really nice work and the few problems I did have with it they took care of right away. Bear Creek is at 285 Hampden and Kipling and Hanks is Kipling and Belleview

Thanks! I'll check 'em out.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
So, I'm still looking for a good place to get a vehicle inspection. No emissions testing in El Paso County (except for diesels).
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

The guy was awesome to deal with. He is a one man shop but I would not let that bother you.

He put in the same brand of glass that was in my car already (stock). He was able to save the molding around the windshield (new from dealer is $65).

He used to have a much larger windshield business but sold it, he had some dishonest guys working for him and got sick of it so he sold the business. He likes to work by himself so he can manage the quality (I like this a lot).

Total with tax and him coming to my work was $193.58 (this is with heater element)!! :cool:

I was quoted as high as $300 and as low as 250 before I found him. I will give it a week before I give the final judgment.

http://verticaltier.com/images/misc_posts/auto_glass_authority.jpg

Update? Still happy?

• 2 months later...

Total with tax and him coming to my work was $193.58 (this is with heater element)!! :cool:

I was quoted as high as $300 and as low as 250 before I found him. I will give it a week before I give the final judgment.

He is doing mine right now while I eat lunch. Still $193 installed, after tax, for the heated version. He arrived with 3 options on the molding - 1) $65 factory molding, 2) re-use existing, or 3) fab some molding. I opted for #3 since he said he would do it free of charge and I didn't like my old molding because it was wavy. I'll report back in a week on how I like it.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Anyone know of a good place around town that could mix up DGM paint and put it in a rattle can? I'm looking to paint some parts (mud flaps, fog light surrounds, etc), and want to be able to touch them up in the future without taking them into a shop.

Anyone know of a good place around town that could mix up DGM paint and put it in a rattle can? I'm looking to paint some parts (mud flaps, fog light surrounds, etc), and want to be able to touch them up in the future without taking them into a shop.

Not a local place, but you can always go here

http://www.paintscratch.com/

They do OEM paint rattle cans

• 1 month later...
The guy was awesome to deal with. He is a one man shop but I would not let that bother you.

Just did mine today, same price, same service. Highly recommend him.

• 5 weeks later...

Guys-

I am in my car all day. Every day. And my stereo sucks! Have a 2005 2.5gt 5spd wagon silver. My CD player went out about a year ago. This is the second stock headunit on the car. This headunit drains by batter so I have a relay installed which cuts power to the headunit when key is removed.

This whole situation is annoying. No CD player, and I lose my presets everytime I turn off the car.

I want someone to place a new headunit, possibly in the cubby area, rewire all the audio to go through the new headunit so I can use the stock climate control unit, bypass stock headunit, and use new headunit with an i-pod integration.

I want this done incredibly badly. Who can reccomend someone who can complete this work for me? It would be an absolute godsend.

Thanks guys,

Mike

I had Quality Auto Sound in downtown Littleton install my double din Alpine in my 05. The did a really nice job and if you tell them someone else will do it all for like $100 they will match it. Especially if you buy the radio from them, then they really want to do whatever they can to have them install it. I did this like 4 years ago though so I am not sure if the same guys are still there or not. Good Luck!!

Found the business card regarding paintless dent repair:

http://i30.tinypic.com/b7c4lf.jpg

Went back to Terry for the 3rd year in a row to keep my LGT looking new. Took care of one tricky shallow 2" round dent and the only door ding I got since last year. He is contracted with the GO car dealerships and is in all parts of town. Tell him I sent you!

My '05 LGT

• 3 weeks later...
I can also vouch for Scott on the windshield installs. Just got mine done today, a little more expensive at $210 but still much cheaper than everywhere else. I'm going to see Terry on Monday to see what he can do about all the door dings I have from the stupid civic owners! I'll let you all know!

^^ Tell Terry I sent you! You'll be the first from lgt.com to see him. Cool guy, fun to talk to while he works. Fun to get before and after pics of his work.. I forgot this time.

Spent the afternoon with Harvey of BoostCreep and Eric of Torqued Performance at Harvey's shop. Both just great guys who really know their stuff. If I didn't like tuning so much myself these guys are the only ones that I would trust. BTW, missed seeing you their, Mike (of 5250 Performance).. hope your arm gets better fast!

My '05 LGT

• 1 month later...