LegacyGT.com

Colorado Recommended Businesses

praedet

a fairly easy way to figure out if it's a 2005 or 2006 is to look at the headlights (assuming they haven't been painted already). If the headlights are completely chrome, it's a 2006. If the majority of the headlight is a charcoal color, then it's a 2005 (unless painted). or just post up a picture of your car and most the people on here would be able to tell.

I don't think it's a case that they don't see legacy's very often. Cause I'm pretty sure that's their main focus. (hence the name Super Rupair)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all i needed to hear to get off my arse and do it myself. I contacted them a few times about tracking down parts and my emails are still unanswered.

im friendly with an exhaust shop that can do the little things im not equipped for for a fair price anyway

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

• 4 months later...

+1 for SUBA Performance.

Sent a friend there with her Saabaru which everyone thought had a head gasket problem. In about 5 minutes they diagnosed a bubble/air pocket in the radiator causing the Thermostat to give false readings. Topped off her radiator (reservoir was ok) and sent her out the door at no charge. She was very impressed with their service.

+1 for SUBA Performance.

Sent a friend there with her Saabaru which everyone thought had a head gasket problem. In about 5 minutes they diagnosed a bubble/air pocket in the radiator causing the Thermostat to give false readings. Topped off her radiator (reservoir was ok) and sent her out the door at no charge. She was very impressed with their service.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention SUBA as well. John from Rising Sun Auto in Boulder recommended them to me. They changed 2 wheel bearing systems for me after diagnosing quickly. Swiss Auto (Broadway) on the other hand, missed this diagnosis initially and after working on my car a few times. SUBA also noticed my driver's side rear wheel bearing needed a replacement as well and told me to take it to a dealership to get it done for free. Good guys Kyle and Troy are!

Also worth noting, Shortline wouldn't replace the wheel bearing for free since I was lowered. But Burt came through!

Anyone recommend a good alignment shop in the Denver (preferably south) area?

I went with my local Firestone (104th & Federal) and bought lifetime alignments for both my lifted Wrangler and lowered LGT. I know Firestone is pretty generic but they've taken great care of me.

I've taken the Jeep wheeling a couple times and the LGT accidental wheeling once so I need to get both in again. I paid ~$149 up front for each I think but I've seen coupons since for $120-$125 lifetime alignments. That's a good deal, especially for a vehicle you plan to own and one that doesn't have a stock suspension.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

If you can get over to AWD Pirates there is a vendor that does work on weekends and is "VERY" reasonable on the prices.

http://www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=36224

I know collegemt, tommypenguin have had their clutches replaced by him so them may chime in.

I will be taking my car to him soon to have some work done myself.

Michael is the person Enthusiast recommended to get my clutch done. I had no issues at all, and extremely reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend him. He would do sway bars front and rear along with endlinks for 75$...

Michael did my clutch as well and I have had no issues. I mean $200 for a clutch install that is redicoulsly cheap.

I think he does a turbo install for $100.

Wow, $200 is definitely and awesome price for a clutch. Going to have to go to him soon, that's cheaper than my time in getting prepped to do everything.

Also, FWIW, I took the car to Stan's Alignment and Brakes per some AWDPirates comments. Top notch guys in there and they do good work, an alignment is an alignment, but they've earned my business for that kind of stuff. Priced cheaper than the one stop lube shops in town too.

I had Firestone take a look at the brakes of a previous car I had, I was just driving by and the truck was having issues. They said that they couldn't find anything wrong. Took it home, took the drum off the brakes and the shoes had disintegrated. And they said they couldn't find anything wrong.

I had Firestone take a look at the brakes of a previous car I had, I was just driving by and the truck was having issues. They said that they couldn't find anything wrong. Took it home, took the drum off the brakes and the shoes had disintegrated. And they said they couldn't find anything wrong.
I used to work at a Firestone plant. Now, I'm not saying that everything Firestone is crap, but I've never bought any of their tires....