LegacyGT.com

Colorado Recommended Businesses

praedet

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to recommend Flat 4 Freak in Berthoud, CO. Did a smoke test, fixed leaks, replaced PS lines, and replaced my rear brakes. Price wasn't bad, turn-around time was good and they weren't booked out for a month (like some of the more popular subie shops in CO) .

Paul (owner) took me to the back and showed me where all my problem areas were. When they did my brakes, they bedded them in properly ( even subie dealers neglect to do this sometimes)

They do everything all the way to full rebuilds and have started posting some time-lapse engine build videos online

I've had a lot of mechanics in the Fort Collins/Greeley/Loveland area work on my car (duh...Subaru) and Flat 4 Freak has been the best overall experience so far

• 3 months later...
I recommend Speedy Roo Motorsports in Aurora. Call them at 303-400-0625. They're a dealer for Cobb and Rally Sport Direct, among other vendors. They do performance mods, repairs, maintenance and Dyno tuning. They'll have a booth at the Rocky Mountain Subie Fest in September at Mile High Stadium.

• 1 month later...
Hello, new to this but my father was a mechanic so I know how this works generally. Just moved to the Denver Colorado area 3 years ago an don't have any idea what the good Subaru shops are out here I can trust. Any help would be great thanks guys!

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know a good Subaru mechanic that wants some side work? I pulled the motor to do the heads and am in the reassembly stage. I need someone to come over and give me a hand/sanity check. I will pay well. I live in Colorado Springs and it is a 2005 Legacy GT with 5MT.

• 2 months later...
For those in the springs, I'd recommend Heuberger. Wonderful service, free coffee, fair prices for most service. Parts people are really good too and shockingly good prices for being a stealership! But then again you can get free coffee. :lol: They did my valve covers, timing belt, steel brake lines, and soon to do a steel clutch.
05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT use Firestone in Colorado Springs for an alignment, but really I wouldnt use them to fill my washer fluid. Did a complete hack job on my alignment, would not set it to my requested specs, and then made no effort to compensate me for my time or tire wear they caused. They also said my 2 week old brake fluid needed replaced and they did a similar move to a lady today as well. Do your car a favor and stay far far away from Firestone and Big O in the springs.

Anyone have a recommendation on an alignment shop? Everytime I hit "Search this thread" i get kicked to the home page. I'm likely going to go to Jacks Alignment Shop, but thats because they seem to only specialize in alignments and might have a clue.

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.