LegacyGT.com

cobb or pdx stage 2????

iahtnoob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
infamous looked at mine and it wasn't knocking when he did.

No, I only checked your LTFT's. We never got to log your car on a pull. Next time your out here we'll log it. Honestly it should be running a similar map to what I had, it probally is knocking. The ots maps just call for too much timing on our CA91 oct.

well I'm dropping it off at the stealership tomorrow due to this:

so I have a problem with my LGT.

tonight when I was going to the movies it was making this weird ticking sound at first when I was braking when I heard it so I figured it must be this nightmare I'm having with the brakes still. After the movie the car kept trying to stall itself and then upon accelaration would make the ticking noise. Just as I was about to turn up my street the little oil light flashed for a split second then went off. I got home checked the oil level and the dipstick was DRY. Now I have always changed my oil every 3000 miles at the dealership and am due for one currently but I just don't get how I'm dry on oil. I checked with a flashlight everywhere I could think that would leak oil and everything is dry with no leaks so then the only possible cause is that its burning which then leads to bad rings etc.. so I put some oil in it and plan to drop it off at the dealership tomorrow. I will be putting my stock DP back on but unfortunately don't have a stock exhaust around so when I unmarry my AP the rear o2 cell will be going off.

so I was wondering if anyone happens to have a stock exhaust around or another solution I thought of was putting the stock DP back on and just flashing to stg 1 so that the cell atleast will be taken care of.

well I'm dropping it off at the stealership tomorrow due to this:

so I have a problem with my LGT.

tonight when I was going to the movies it was making this weird ticking sound at first when I was braking when I heard it so I figured it must be this nightmare I'm having with the brakes still. After the movie the car kept trying to stall itself and then upon accelaration would make the ticking noise. Just as I was about to turn up my street the little oil light flashed for a split second then went off. I got home checked the oil level and the dipstick was DRY. Now I have always changed my oil every 3000 miles at the dealership and am due for one currently but I just don't get how I'm dry on oil. I checked with a flashlight everywhere I could think that would leak oil and everything is dry with no leaks so then the only possible cause is that its burning which then leads to bad rings etc.. so I put some oil in it and plan to drop it off at the dealership tomorrow. I will be putting my stock DP back on but unfortunately don't have a stock exhaust around so when I unmarry my AP the rear o2 cell will be going off.

so I was wondering if anyone happens to have a stock exhaust around or another solution I thought of was putting the stock DP back on and just flashing to stg 1 so that the cell atleast will be taken care of.

Ahh $h!t Garrett, that doesn't sound good at all.

FWIW There shouldn't be any CEL on after swapping the DP since you are still running the oem UP. I would completely unmarry it.

Archived