LegacyGT.com

cobb or pdx stage 2????

iahtnoob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have boost but w/ a PDX map? I just had a cut today in 4th WOT around 4-5k...

I had it in my Ecutek tune in 3rd around 6k...kinda odd. I contacted PDX today and they asked for some logs and to try to replicate it in them...Any thoughts?

Rehab is for quitters.

havent had boost cut yet but i did have one of my hoses blow off on my tonight. also stripped out one of my screw holes so half of my perrin tmic was leaking...ugh this all happened at 9:45 at night when the parts stores were closed. i zip tied those damn connectors and then found a bolt and nut to get me by.

havent had boost cut yet but i did have one of my hoses blow off on my tonight. also stripped out one of my screw holes so half of my perrin tmic was leaking...ugh this all happened at 9:45 at night when the parts stores were closed. i zip tied those damn connectors and then found a bolt and nut to get me by.

have you considered using hose clamps vs the zip ties? from what ive been reading, zip ties are prone to failing as well.

autozone should be open until 11pm (at least in my area they are).

i have a tdc stage 2 tune, that came with my ap. I notice absolutely no gain in power from the cobb to the tdc. it actually feels like the tdc tune flattens out up top even more than the cobb. The cobb tune also feels much more responsive. Is this all in my head?

my TDC feels more torquey.

Mine did too, then I started logging and got scared.

Then my motor blew, but apparently that was all my fault (even though it was only knocking for a couple min total on my tune, vs TDCs tune running for a few months, knocking the whole time I presume, before I learned how to log).

Live and learn.

Archived