LegacyGT.com

cobb or pdx stage 2????

iahtnoob

currently at cobb stage 2 with gutted oem UP, DP and MP plus an AVO panel air filter and everything else stock. Would it be worth it to purchase a PDX stage 2 map? I don't plan on adding anymore mods by the way.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like PDX, they do good work (not perfect) and are honest and fair.

I would get a PDX map, but I would learn to data-log and send in your logs or post them here so you can get things tweaked a bit if need be.

I like PDX, they do good work (not perfect) and are honest and fair.

I would get a PDX map, but I would learn to data-log and send in your logs or post them here so you can get things tweaked a bit if need be.

:whore:

currently at cobb stage 2 with gutted oem UP, DP and MP plus an AVO panel air filter and everything else stock. Would it be worth it to purchase a PDX stage 2 map? I don't plan on adding anymore mods by the way.
where do you live? better off with a pro-tune rather than an e-tune

^ i'm sure the warnings were pre Junior. he's a good tuner. Al Friedman aka dynoflash used to tune there before Jimmy gave him the boot. then Jimmy was tuning open source, he's not the best. but Junior is a good guy. search him over at nasioc. xxtuning is hit or miss. if you didn't mind driving or taking the ferry go see Dave Brown over at Metric Subaru http://mspt.net

ive been warned by almost all forums ive visited to stay far far away from theshop. i have heard better things about xxtuning

also, what's your mods? Dave could upload my stage 2 tune to your car and then fine tune it. he does an amazing road tune. dyno tune if desired

^ i'm sure the warnings were pre Junior. he's a good tuner. Al Friedman aka dynoflash used to tune there before Jimmy gave him the boot. then Jimmy was tuning open source, he's not the best. but Junior is a good guy. search him over at nasioc. xxtuning is hit or miss. if you didn't mind driving or taking the ferry go see Dave Brown over at Metric Subaru http://mspt.net

actually the warning was from about 3 weeks ago so im not sure when junior started. my friend was looking to tune his 07 wrx instead of buying an AP and we researched a lot. im pretty happy with the pdx map but i know that a dyno tune would still extract some more power. i would also like to make sure my car is running good but i dont have the cable to datalog.

Archived