LegacyGT.com

fastwrx and machV ??

there really isnt a proper place for this, but this forum gets a lot of traffic.

dont get me wrong, im glad to have vendors with stuff available for our Leggy's. BUT, ive ordered a couple items for my new ride (from both) and notice both these places have the same website. and ive called both after ordering and seems they are both drop shippers?? ive been told "well get it in a week and then well send it to you, it should take another few days?" :confused:

well, where are they getting their stuff from? who has stuff in stock for us? i should just order from them. i might get a better price. in the past i havnt had good luck with drop shippers... well see what happens. unfortunately both things i wanted i didnt see elsewhere.

bob

You'll find that there are very few places that hold stock of aftermarket parts. Almost everyone orders them as ordered from them. And yes, FastWRX is Mach V, it even says so on their logo/website/etc. The Mach V website is mostly aimed at DSM vehicles, and FastWRX at Subarus.

If you want a vendor who happens to have parts in stock, you may want to scour the Vendor Classifieds for the various "In Stock" posts -- but you'll find the majority of posts in there are things they will have to order. Quite a few of the manufacturers in question you would not be able to order directly from.

Mach V and fastwrx are the same entity. Its a shop out in Sterling VA that I have personally been to many times. Dan has good prices on his products from my experiences. He usually orders from the distributors in bulk so they get a discount, otherwise, how would Mach V make money?

You could try japanparts.com, avojdm.com, avoturbo.com, rallitek.com, cobbtuning.com.......

It depends on what you are looking for also.

They are one and the same. I've ordered parts from them and have had good service.

You'll find that there are very few places that hold stock of aftermarket parts. Almost everyone orders them as ordered from them. And yes, FastWRX is Mach V, it even says so on their logo/website/etc. The Mach V website is mostly aimed at DSM vehicles, and FastWRX at Subarus.

If you want a vendor who happens to have parts in stock, you may want to scour the Vendor Classifieds for the various "In Stock" posts -- but you'll find the majority of posts in there are things they will have to order. Quite a few of the manufacturers in question you would not be able to order directly from.

Mach V and fastwrx are the same entity. Its a shop out in Sterling VA that I have personally been to many times. Dan has good prices on his products from my experiences. He usually orders from the distributors in bulk so they get a discount, otherwise, how would Mach V make money?

You could try japanparts.com, avojdm.com, avoturbo.com, rallitek.com, cobbtuning.com.......

It depends on what you are looking for also.

Glad we were able to post at the exact same time there.... :lol:

I ordered a painted front lip from them,they said it should take no more than 2 weeks,it took 7 weeks,so I wasnt too happy,given it had to be sent out to be painted,it still shouldnt have taken this long,Im sure plenty of people have orderd and been happy with them,but Im hesitant to do more buisness with them again,just my 2 cents....

As a small business owner I can tell you it's impossible to keep everything on hand. It can also be hard to judge when an item will arrive to be shipped to a customer. Things just happen.

Mach V has been in business a long time. They have a real brick and mortar shop, not just a couple of websites. I got into DSMs 16 years ago and Mach V came onto the scene not too long after that.

Archived