LegacyGT.com

Reccomended shop?

anazeron

I didn't see a thread for the mountain west forum. I'm looking for a good shop to get work done on my 98 LGT in the boulder/n. denver area. My present need is to get the A/C working again (black car w/ summer coming...not fun) and a couple other minor issues (like the sunroof). Slightly less extreme than most of what goes on here, but help would be appreciated.

I've had great luck with Valley Subaru in Longmont. It's where I bought my car and they've been nothing short of excellent with repairs/service.

I also hear great things about Flatirons Subaru in Boulder

flatirons is good, they do solid work and won't BS your bill.... but sometimes they confuse/contradict themselves (i.e. the time i went to change/replace banjo bolt and they said "there's no need to do this" when the TSB says every 30k and i'm at 40k...)

super rupair is pretty honest, a little cheaper than flatirons, and are pretty performance minded. they are on yarmouth ave, in north boulder - i live across the street in those funky colored apartment buildings so you can come hang out and play video games to kill time! ;)

brian

Haha, no way. One of my good friends lives in those buildings too. Small world. Unfortunately the way my life is now it'll probably be drop the car off, and then go back to work till it is done.

Thanks for the recommendations, I think I'll give subaru repair a shot.

Archived