LegacyGT.com

best legacy gt year?

boostedsubbygt

What year was legacy gt model the best in?  

584 members have voted

1. 1. What year was legacy gt model the best in?

So all of this talk about the weights of Legacies, umm did anyone notice that the Mercury Milan ways 3100 lbs in 4 cyl. form and 3300 lbs with the V6? Just thought I'd share as I thought that was pretty good from Ford and for a midsize.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one without a damn hole in the roof and a manual wagon (only LGT I can fit in with a helmet -- can't even fit in a sunroofed sedan without a helmet)

Why are people voting 05?

The CD deck doesn't have MP3 compatibility or an Aux-in

The turbo was changed in out 06 which was supposed to be more reliable.

???

( I drive an 05..mostly bought because it was a good deal... wtf is with this poll )

Why are people voting 05?

The CD deck doesn't have MP3 compatibility or an Aux-in

The turbo was changed in out 06 which was supposed to be more reliable.

???

( I drive an 05..mostly bought because it was a good deal... wtf is with this poll )

In 05 we had choices

Definitely flawed. The interior style of the 07-08 is awesome: Though the SI drive is fairly useless it makes people who complain about gas jealous (aka G35 and other comparable car owners), and it is fun to rest your hand on. Sport is good when casually racing around the city and sport sharp is when I really need the extra throttle response. The leather is also really comfortable, though it could deal with some cooling - but I'd rather burn than be on cloth again. I'd say '08 but they reflectors in the rear bumper don't do it for me. Maybe I just need to jump into a '05 to like it as much as all of you (or a good 80%), but for me it's all 07.

Psst: This is my first post.

Edited by KVZ_LGT
stupid formatting change

Definitely flawed. The interior style of the 07-08 is awesome: Though the SI drive is fairly useless it makes people who complain about gas jealous (aka G35 and other comparable car owners), and it is fun to rest your hand on. Sport is good when casually racing around the city and sport sharp is when I really need the extra throttle response. The leather is also really comfortable, though it could deal with some cooling - but I'd rather burn than be on cloth again. I'd say '08 but they reflectors in the rear bumper don't do it for me. Maybe I just need to jump into a '05 to like it as much as all of you (or a good 80%), but for me it's all 07.

welcome!

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

You celebrate #1...I just rolled 4,100

That is why you believe in the gimmick.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
IMO the 07 spc b is the best one, or the configurations i would have gotten had it come out in 05. i prefer 05-07 body styling. Pair that with the 6spd and the torsen rear and its the most capable one performance wise.

accept for that SI drive, but all of em are nice cars