LegacyGT.com

best legacy gt year?

boostedsubbygt

What year was legacy gt model the best in?  

584 members have voted

1. 1. What year was legacy gt model the best in?

Meh, having the 05 Outback do great and the 05 LGT do poorly in side tests in the US (if I remember correctly), but in Europe having the LGT doing well, makes me think real-world crash results aren't going to be all that different.

Not that I really care. Being on the bicycle and motorcycle in Boston traffic as often as I am, having any metal around me makes me feel like I'm in a tank.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont get the STi tranny with the 06 though.

yeah i know... Im happy with the 5 speed though. can always do a 6 spd swap if I feel the need. the 5 speed is lighter than the 6 speed too

Obviously everybody is going to vote for the year they bought. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is not necessarily true. I owned an 06 LGT sedan and I now own an 05 LGT wgn. I would choose the 05 over any year LGT because:

A.) Leather sucks (its hot during the summer, cold during the winter). Non-limited cloth FTW (and its still heated if I need it)

B.) SI Drive is useless IMHO (and we have sport mode in the automatics for those of you who want to argue that it is)

C.) Blacked out headlights...enough said

I am in no way saying that 07+ aren't nice, because they are, but if I had decide between these choice's, I would go with 2005 everytime. ;)

B.) SI Drive is useless IMHO (and we have sport mode in the automatics for those of you who want to argue that it is)

C.) Blacked out headlights...enough said

WARNING PICTURE WHORING BELOW:

Agreed I dont like the SI drive;

but i really like the chrome lights man....

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/fiidgett2/SM010.jpg

WARNING PICTURE WHORING BELOW:

Agreed I dont like the SI drive;

but i really like the chrome lights man....

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/fiidgett2/SM010.jpg

To each its own. ;)

Everybody has their own taste, that I think we can agree on.

I'm surprised '05 is beating '06 so badly. '06 had everything '05 had and just some extra little nice touches (and better safety) here and there. ...and with chrome headlights you can choose chrome or blackout.

I thought there was a recall on those Spec B Flux Capacitors.. you might want to get that checked out..

I checked it out on my.subaru.com. Mine already had the relay switch replaced im good to go:spin: