LegacyGT.com

Bright Headlights

Has anyone had the problem that people think your highbeams are on even though they are not. I've only had my car a few months and have had many times where people are in front of me and they pull over and let me by and then start flashing their highbeams at me. and no i was not tailgating or driving like an ass. :lol:

That's pretty weird, since we have the projector headlights, so there's a pretty defined line where the light stops. I guess you could drive up to a wall or garage and see if it's abnormally high and they weren't adjusted well.

Has anyone had the problem that people think your highbeams are on even though they are not. I've only had my car a few months and have had many times where people are in front of me and they pull over and let me by and then start flashing their highbeams at me. and no i was not tailgating or driving like an ass. :lol:

i have xenon and never had a flash or anyone pull over. never even adjusted the headlights.

if it is super bright i figure if they want to cut me off that badly they can live with the bright lights.

That's pretty weird, since we have the projector headlights, so there's a pretty defined line where the light stops. I guess you could drive up to a wall or garage and see if it's abnormally high and they weren't adjusted well.

there is. but once i added xenons some of it bleeds off into the bright's reflector housing. I can cast shadows of other cars onto a street sign at an angle.

Sounds like yours are aimed too high.

Exactly.

I see many people with "brights on." I flash my brights to tell them to turn them to low, they flash thier real brights at me and then give me the finger.

No, I'm not a road rager, you need your lights re-aligned. It is somethung every car needs once in a while.

Archived