LegacyGT.com

lost power to center console today

So I start the car today and I have no power to my center console(radio & climate) but my clock display was working fine. I turn the car off and restart it and everything works fine since.

I flashed to Cobb stage 1 map 3 weeks ago and thats all I can think of in regards to this odd power failure:confused:

wait till your radios volume starts going up and down and changes channels on its own.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Oh and I've had that happen (to the OP) to me a few times over the winter. The feeling is that the stock battery doesnt have enough CCA. I'm guessing you lost all presets and settings

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

All my presets were fine after.

That blows about your cd-changer. This is the first car I've owned which had a multi disk changer in the dash....first thing I thought of while I was loading was I wonder how long until this thing breaks.

Mine did that once and I didn't realize it at first because I had the volume on the radio down anyway. Once the heat kept blowing full blast and I couldn't adjust it, I shut the car off, turned it back on and everything worked fine. Hasn't happened since then.

Archived