LegacyGT.com

Big thanks to Matt & Revolutions Performance!!!

Aczwild

Matt I just wanted to say thanks for the GReddy EVO2 CBE and for getting the shipping figured out (yeah I'm the guy you talked to last week about finding an east coast GReddy supplier so shipping wasnt a killer).

The exhaust came in yesterday and I installed it after work today (and realized I really have to get that lift I have been wanting before I try to do any more mods that involve getting under the car :lol:).

Thanks again, I'm definitely very glad I ordered from you and I promise next time I wont be a pain in the ass :lol::lol::lol::lol:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Matt I just wanted to say thanks for the GReddy EVO2 CBE and for getting the shipping figured out (yeah I'm the guy you talked to last week about finding an east coast GReddy supplier so shipping wasnt a killer).

The exhaust came in yesterday and I installed it after work today (and realized I really have to get that lift I have been wanting before I try to do any more mods that involve getting under the car :lol:).

Thanks again, I'm definitely very glad I ordered from you and I promise next time I wont be a pain in the ass :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You weren't a pain, no worries. Glad it all got sorted out.

Matt

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

Archived