LegacyGT.com

Compilation of cheap and/or free Legacy Mods

wow thats interesting, will have to try it when i get home next week

Don't know if this will work for you guys in the US but it surely worked the first time on my JDM Spec-B .............

UNLOCKING DOORS USING THE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM WITH A SECURITY CODE.

Preparation

1. Have the driver's door unlocked. 2 Hold the door handle up for 6 secs.

3. A buzzer will begin to sound.

4. While the buzzer is sounding, press the remote control unlock button & the buzzer will stop. The prep is now complete. (The buzzer will sound for 30 secs)

Setting

Illustration using 3246 as the 4 Digit Security Code

1. Lift & release the door handle 3 times -> WAIT FOR BUZZER -> Lift & release twice -> WAIT FOR BUZZER -> Lift & release 4 times -> WAIT FOR BUZZER -> Lift & release 6 times.

2. When the buzzer sounds intermittently, repeat the same procedure above within 30 secs.

*If you make a mistake when setting the security code, lock the driver's door to cancel the setting procedure and start over from no. 1 preparation procedure.

* As a safety feature you will not be able to set all 4 digits to 0000,1111,2222 etc or consecutive nums such as 1234 etc.

Now do a trail & see what happens (Use your own 4 digit security code)

Eg.

1. Lift & release the door handle 3 times -> WAIT FOR BUZZER -> Lift & release twice -> WAIT FOR BUZZER -> Lift & release 4 times -> WAIT FOR BUZZER -> Lift & release 6 times.

Now, if you are at the beach, you can hide your keys under your mat or in your glovebox, lock the car with the switch on the driver's door, and simply use a 4-digit code to enter the car when you return.

StilGT...biggest prankster ever on this write up? I'll still prob try it when I get to my car :D

lolol .... jealousy is a b!tc# huh, lololol. I'll try and make up a lil vid and post later, how bout that? :lol::lol:

I just joined the site as my sis recently bought an 05 LGT. I have a

03 wrx and did the "intake silencer removal" mod, wanted to mabye do

it on her legacy. Searched and found it here but the link on the sticky isnt

working any ideas? Anyone get a CEL from removing it? Appreciate any help

I just joined the site as my sis recently bought an 05 LGT. I have a

03 wrx and did the "intake silencer removal" mod, wanted to mabye do

it on her legacy. Searched and found it here but the link on the sticky isnt

working any ideas? Anyone get a CEL from removing it? Appreciate any help

Welcome to the forum! Here ya go: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110580

You will only get a CEL if you forget to plug the MAF sensor back in

Thanks for the info, now i just gotta convince her to spend some $ haha. Im hoping to a least convince her to get a catless uppipe/downpipe and turboback exhaust, but shes much more stingy then me soooo who knows. Good to have found a site where I can actually get some info about the LGT, im a nasioc member and havent really found much on their site for legacy info.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...