LegacyGT.com

Compilation of cheap and/or free Legacy Mods

Did the intake silencer removal a year ago. I couldnt get used to the damn noise it generated. It would sound like a leak (but not consistently) in the exhaust to me. I was always thinking i had an exhaust leak from the up-pipe. Drove me nuts checking for leaks. I finally put it back on and determined that was what i was hearing.

I cant even tell anymore.

if you had a proper exhaust, you'd know the difference. I tried hogzawst for 2 days. When I got a new exhaust, you realize just how much of the engine tones come out the back of the mufflers, and not right under the backseat. aka no drone with my exhaust

i ran the hogzaust didnt find it a problem at all. Didnt think it was droney and it def wont hurt your car. I also have run the intake silencer for the last 200k miles with an AVO pannel filter without a single issue. the silencer delete sounds a lot better with the aftermarket filter.

Anyhow now im running a Greddy EvoII catback & a stage I map from cobb. soon getting a free stock UP to gut and then gutting my downpipe and going budget stageII till i can afford a 3 inch catless DP to go with the 3 inch catback.

but I stray. I liked the hogzaust because the clutch has limited feel and when moving around at slow speed the extra rumble in the jungle was nice to be able to hear without looking at the tach since it is very quite as stock...

if you had a proper exhaust, you'd know the difference. I tried hogzawst for 2 days. When I got a new exhaust, you realize just how much of the engine tones come out the back of the mufflers, and not right under the backseat. aka no drone with my exhaust

No, the intake silencer.

has any1 done the brighter taillghts mod and fried their running lights all together? cause thats what happened to me! yes i checked all possible fuses and even changed the bulbs out to new ones- still nothing! the lights will come on with the signal and the brakes, but not the running lights, this goes for the fronts as well... any help please?!

erick

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know how I could mod/take out the third brake light on the rear window shelf? I have removed the bulb but it would be nice to somehow get rid of the whole light housing...

Does anyone know how I could mod/take out the third brake light on the rear window shelf? I have removed the bulb but it would be nice to somehow get rid of the whole light housing...

It should be a few nuts under the shelf and then it just comes out I think. May have to cut some wiring.

Guest heightsgtltd

:lol:

It's gotta be related to evading cops somehow

Next is going to be how to completely kill the tail lights like they do over in Germany :lol:

:lol:

It's gotta be related to evading cops somehow

Next is going to be how to completely kill the tail lights like they do over in Germany :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

haha I was about to make a comment like that "why so the cops don't see you braking from 120 mph in a 35" but I thought it'd be too douchey

thanks heights, you saved me the trouble :-p