LegacyGT.com

Corazon Outback Aero/Performance Parts

axis008

• 1 month later...

anyone know if anyone carries this front bumper in the US? I think it looks great and would love to have that on my XT. I whould have it painted to match the darker grey bottom.

Just curious if we can get it over here or not.

cheers

jon

anyone know if anyone carries this front bumper in the US? I think it looks great and would love to have that on my XT. I whould have it painted to match the darker grey bottom.

cheers

jon

I doubt it very much. The structure behind the bumper cover is very different in North America because of our 5Mph bumper rules.

I suspect that is the reason we have a different bumper cover and "look" in the first place.

Guest *Jedimaster*

cheers

jon

That would be a nice look.

bummer, I love that front bumper look, aggressive, and style. And it looks to be perfect for the outback, with the integrated flares for the fenders...

Oh well, maybe down the line someone will come out with one for the US and our fitment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if it would be possible to bore out the stock rear bumper on an OBXT to allow similar pipes?

Anything is possible, but having it done right so it does not look like a chop job is the issue. I am looking into it with a local body shop that does custom work....the kicker, final cost and repainting if things chip while cutting. It should not chip due to the flex additives in the bumper paint, but who knows.

I say, go for it, the worst that can happen is you get a new bumper..... :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived