• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have access to data from which I could get production numbers for all 05-08 model years. It's a lot of work to get that info though, so it will be a while before I find time to do that.

Take your time...the final '09 numbers are not quite ready yet anyways

The final '09's are getting wrapped up and I hear the 2010's will be delivered in August.

You the man...hard to get those numbers. Even my contact at SOA in NJ can't get that for me.

not sure if it was mentioned, but weren't there a few '06 5MT LGT wagons? I recall one or two...like leftovers that got '06 VIN's or something. Those would be the most rare of all.

What's funny about the numbers....the LGT I had is identical to the one that c-lo still has (lives near me). There's a third identical ABP GT Limited 5sp wagon with black leather around as well. What are the chances our of 400ish cars, three are so close? :lol:

• 3 months later...
Below are the production numbers for MY2005 Legacy and Outback models - total for both USA and Canada.

Obviously I was personally interested in the number of LGT MT wagons made for MY2005 - the number is 1461.

I don't think the models that have production numbers in single digits were sold to public. Likely manufacturer cars, test cars, maybe crash test cars.

Enjoy!

48......SWP.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (blk)

57......GRP.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (tan)

58......GRP.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (blk)

108.....OBP.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (blk)

112.....OBP.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (tan)

WOW...!!!

Subaru ONLY (ever) made 108 of the car I drive.

I bought it new. 75K on it now. And still going strong.

Obsidian Black / Black Leather LGT LTD WGN 5MT

Looks like the rarest (like car) is the Satin White with Black Leather...48.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just ran across this thread. Very interesting. No wonder I had such a bitch of time finding a new GRP :) Seems a bit of a shame that my 1 of 58 spends it's life serving as a heavy duty family hauler. Owned since new and is now approaching 100k. Sad thing is even if I wanted to replace it, there is NOTHING I would be interested in replacing it with. Man now I feel like I should go wash and wax it up :D

I am used to owning hard to find cars (Celica All-tracs, Supercharged MR2s, '00 Impreza RS), but 1 of 58 is surprisingly low.

Thanks for the data.

-Rob

Edited by rob

Just ran across this thread. Very interesting. No wonder I had such a bitch of time finding a new GRP :) Seems a bit of a shame that my 1 of 58 spends it's life serving as a heavy duty family hauler. Owned since new and is now approaching 100k. Sad thing is even if I wanted to replace it, there is NOTHING I would be interested in replacing it with. Man now I feel like I should go wash and wax it up :D

I am used to owning hard to find cars (Celica All-tracs, Supercharged MR2s, '00 Impreza RS), but 1 of 58 is surprisingly low.

Thanks for the data.

-Rob

I hear you Bob... Same scenario here, my wagon is used to transport groceries, IKEA furniture, stuff in general...

Only 30k miles though, once I don't drive it to work ;););)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

<---1 of 87......RBP.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (tan)

Rarest car I've ever owned.

+95,000 Miles and the tan interior has held up much better then I would have predicted since I have two kids. Beats the hell out of driving a minivan!

Cool thread unclemat. :)

Cheers,

Mike