LegacyGT.com

Charleston SC meet up?

Topshelfs30

I still have yet to get out to a car meet in the Charleston area. I was planing on going tonight to the weekly meet up even though its supposed to be cold and windy. So if anyone in this area is headed out there, see you there. If not this weekend, post a reply and come another weekend, i'd like to see more legacys.

Big k mart parking lot in the north side of north charleston right by Mc donalds , sofa super store, texas roadhouse.

• 2 weeks later...
Just found these boards. Had been on NASIOC for a while but out of the car loop. Got a Spec B back in December from Johnny's and having a good time with it so far. Just sold a WRX recently, but to be honest it was a little bit quicker I think. Anyway, throw me a flash if you see me out in the West Ashley area.

I think i may have seen your car before. before you owned it, or maybe while you owned it, i used to see a QSM spec b park inside the facility i work at. Same driver also drove a new WRX as well. This was all late last year. either you work where i work, or it was a dealer driver or something.

Guys,

I loved Charleston....

My wife and I went there 3 times in the past 2 years, and we absolutely loved it...

Too bad we are only coming back there on September...

Enjoy your meeting guys!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived