SpecBee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest heightsgtltd
^^ I seriously hope you are kidding. I haven't smoked cigars in a while, but for Cubans, I really like Romeo y Julietta. Non-Cubans I like Avo's

wow, been ages since I had one, but I used to love these little cheapo bahias from brazil the shop near me had -- awesome in every aspect; I'd choke down a few crappy de nobilis as a standby every now & then. Even though I had tried some more popularly desired (and much more expensive) types, those little brazilians were my faves by far.

I've always preferred the smaller ones, too, a la clint eastwood...

I'm obviously not a connoisseur :redface:

• 3 weeks later...

^ I recently had a Cuban Cohiba from Nova Scotia and wasn't that impressed. Some of my other favs are;

CAO Brazilia Samba

El Ray Del Mundos Robusto Larga

Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra

La Gloria Cubana Serie R

To name a few... Used to smoke one a day for about 7 years.... Now it's one every week or two...

• 4 weeks later...
Just found this thread. :)

:lol: me too.

I used to like a cigar now & then. There was a cigar club right by where I live. I haven't had one in a long time thouhg. Now that I quit smoking cigarettes I'm wary of smoking a cigar. I think it would get me right back hooked on cigarettes again & I don't wanna take a chance.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

This week I'm back to smoking Ashtons.

I've been smoking Cigars for many years, and find that my tastes go in circles.

Weak, to mild, to strong, to knock your socks off, to strong, to mild.....

I find that I tend to smoke the same thing for 2-3 months, then change.

:lol: me too.

I used to like a cigar now & then. There was a cigar club right by where I live. I haven't had one in a long time though. Now that I quit smoking cigarettes I'm wary of smoking a cigar. I think it would get me right back hooked on cigarettes again & I don't wanna take a chance.

I do not know how much self control you have in this area of your life. I say if you know you can control yourself from relapsing to try one every month or few weeks. If you are not sure, I would not risk it.

I have a friend who does not smoke cigarettes but he smokes 2-3 cigars a day. :lol:

That is ALOT of cigars.

I do not know how much self control you have in this area of your life. I say if you know you can control yourself from relapsing to try one every month or few weeks. If you are not sure, I would not risk it.

I have a friend who does not smoke cigarettes but he smokes 2-3 cigars a day. :lol:

That is ALOT of cigars.

Yeah man it's not that simple. I smoked cigarettes for 15 years & I quit 3-1/2 months ago. It's not a matter of self control. It's more like addiction. I feel as if it's like a recovering alcoholic that is pretty sure if he has 1 drink he'll be a drunk again. To me it's not worth the risk.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yeah man it's not that simple. I smoked cigarettes for 15 years & I quit 3-1/2 months ago. It's not a matter of self control. It's more like addiction. I feel as if it's like a recovering alcoholic that is pretty sure if he has 1 drink he'll be a drunk again. To me it's not worth the risk.

Then it is a wise decision to stay away. :lol:

Then it is a wise decision to stay away. :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah I know man.

It was a major step for me to quit smoking butts & I don't wanna ruin it just to puff a stogie

:lol: :lol: It is 2-3 months between cigars for me come times.

My consumption varies greatly- I'll go a week or so without one, then have 1-2 a day. I'm probably good for 3-4 on an average week.

In the summer I tend to have more. After work, I like ot stand on my back porch, toss a tennis ball to my dog and have a smoke.